Its a beautiful evening and what better way to spend an evening than reading some amazing blog posts by some talented bloggers. I was getting my daliy doze of style bubble when I got lost in her post ‘Link Up’ which I definitely recommend as its a real eye opener to the number of blogs out there but also how every blog has there value. You can’t compare Glamour to Dazed and Confused but both of there followings are equally valid. She also has linked about 10 blogs which are well worth the read, sharing the love. This is one reason why I love IFB links a la mode it offers us less know blogs to have a voice and a chance to reach a wide audience. There is a real mix of blogs selected showing the diversity of the blogging world.
I want to say a big thank you for being selected because its a reminder that what I am doing is worthwhile. And I want to say a big thank you to my readership as you are the reason I keep going. Knowing you are there, reading my content which I have spent so much energy writing makes this so worth every hour I spent writing, taking, photo’s and editing.
Please do check out the blogs below they are well worth the read.
Autumn is Coming
In August, Autumn often looms over us like winter does in Game of Thrones. You know it’s coming but it still seems so far off. Personally, I’ve already snagged by boots for the season, and jacket too! While bloggers are curating their fall wishlist, you can’t help to get a little bit excited, the lush fabrics, the layers the sophistication of the season. This week’s round up has links that will help you squeak the last days of summer as well as get you prepared for fall. So find a nice sunny spot to enjoy the weather, relax and read these links!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Al-Balsam Life: Makeup Basics Part 1: Makeup brushes you WILL need!
- Burgundy Whispers: Covetable Fall Fashion Wish List
- Chic City Life: Runway to Real Life: Jason Wu Summer 2013
- Clothes Medley: A Lesson in Shoe Quality Target Mossimo Flats Review
- DressCode:HighFashion: Roberto Cavalli`s ‘Gentlemen`s Club’ Collection
- Flash [Frame]: Buy It For Less: Sam Edelman
- Fashion.Arts.Crafts.Etc: DIY-Leopard-Print-Square-Necklace-Tutorial
- Hey Mishka: What To Wear In The Air
- Highland Fashionista: Your Wardrobe: The Ultimate Home Shopping Experience
- Kiri Yanchenko: How to Rock a Tuxedo
- Lara Lizard: How to behave properly on a park picnic
- Rose & Pine: Search for the Perfect Mascara: Clump Crusher
- Savage Gem: Why I love print media! (especially magazines)
- Stilettos and Tequila: The Pixie Guide: 6 Pixie Cuts For Every Face Type
- Style Convict: STYLE TRANSLATION: RITA ORA
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Why Not . . . Organize Your Closet?
- The Style Enigma: Trends We love: Neon for Work
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Interview with Carolyn McGraw
- We Are Ready Made: Tyrany of Good Taste
- Youth Savage: The Prejudice of High-Maintenance